Revitol Cellulite Formula faq
- What is Cellulite?
- How often should I use Revitol Cellulite Cream?
- How long can I use Revitol Cellulite Cream?
- Can both men and women use the product?
- Will I really see results using Revitol Cellulite Cream?
- What are the key ingredients in Revitol Cellulite Cream?
- Are there any ingredients in Revitol that can be harmful?
- Can I use Revitol Cellulite Cream when I am pregnant?
- Can I use Revitol just after my baby is born?
- Where should the cream be applied?
- How fast can I expect to see results?
- How long will a supply of Revitol Cellulite Cream last?
01. What is Cellulite?
Cellulite is often compared to an orange peel, because it consists of 'dimpled' skin caused by raised fat cells under the skin. The most common areas affected by cellulite are the hips, buttocks, thigh, lower stomach and arms. About 90% of women suffer from some degree of cellulite, ranging from just noticeable to severe. Cellulite is not tied to obesity; it occurs in women of all body types, whether they are slim, normal or large. top
02. How often should I use Revitol Cellulite Cream?
For the best results we recommend applying a layer of Revitol Cellulite cream 1-3 times a day. You can easily do this while brushing your teeth in the morning and reapply when using the washroom or freshening up during the day. top
03. How long can I use Revitol Cellulite Cream?
Revitol Cellulite Cream can be used for an unlimited amount of time, and is safe for daily use. It contains all natural ingredients and is safe. top
04. Can both men and women use the product?
Absolutely! However cellulite is more common in women, there are some men who suffer from the same problems as well. Revitol Cellulite cream is safe to use for both men and women and the same directions apply. top
05. Will I really see results using Revitol Cellulite Cream?
With proper and consistent use of Revitol Cellulite Cream you should see results. As with any product you need to be consistent, and as you reapply the cream properly and sufficiently you will experience a reduction in the appearance of your cellulite. top
06. What are the key ingredients in Revitol Cellulite Cream?
The main active ingredients in Revitol Cellulite Cream are Caffeine, Capsicum Extract, Retinol A, and Shea Butter top
07. Are there any ingredients in Revitol that can be harmful?
No, Revitol Cellulite Cream is composed of all natural ingredients and there are no known risks or side effects associated with the use of this product. top
08. Can I use Revitol Cellulite Cream when I am pregnant?
No, it is not recommended you use Revitol when pregnant or when you might be pregnant or trying to conceive. top
09. Can I use Revitol just after my baby is born?
You can safely use Revitol Cellulite cream after your baby is born, provided that you are not nursing. Please do not use Revitol while nursing as your child is still receiving your milk and any compounds that could be present in your bloodstream. top
10. Where should the cream be applied?
You can apply Revitol Cellulite cream on any area that is affected with cellulite. The most common areas where women experience cellulite problems are on their hips, thighs, buttocks, stomach and arms. top
11. How fast can I expect to see results?
Results vary per person. However you should probably observe small differences along the way. You should be able to see a decrease in the appearance of your cellulite by using the product. top
12. How long will a supply of Revitol Cellulite Cream last?
This also depends on how much area you need to cover; if you only need to use Revitol Cellulite cream on your upper thighs, then it will last you longer than when using it on your thighs, stomach and buttocks. It also depends on how much product you use and how often you reapply the product. Generally you should have at least a month's supply with one jar of Revitol Cellulite Cream. Also make sure to use enough for the product to be absorbed completely, but not too much so you do not loose any cream because it rubs off on your clothing. top
We take great pride in the quality of our products and want you to be pleased with your purchase. We believe in offering the very best value, quality and selection to our customers. *Policy Details